Cutting Boards make incredible gifts for almost any occasion. Now, add on something personal like a hand written recipe engraved onto the board. BAM! The perfect gift that will make your loved ones cry happy tears.
Besides the hand written recipe, you can request engravings of food that relate to the recipe and/or a border to go around the recipe. Take a look at some of the listing photos to get an idea of what that might look like.
SIZING: The board size is 14 in x 10 in and 3/4 in thick. The boards currently in stock are made from Natural Canadian Hardwood (a renewable resource), and have a carved in drip canal.
*If you need a board that is larger or smaller, please message me before purchase. I may have something different in the shop.
After you purchase the listing:
-Scan the hand written recipe (save it as a jpeg or TIFF if possible, and 600dpi or more) **Must be scanned in a scanner. A photo of the recipe cannot be used.
-Send the scanned image(s) to Rachal@Threadish.com *WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER REFERENCED
-If you have a specific idea for placement/borders/food pictures feel free to discuss those in the email
*Before the engraving takes place, you will be sent an image of the design and asked if you want any changes.
Discalimer: Threadish designs and engraves the boards. We do not make the boards themselves.
Custom Handwritten Engraved Cutting Board
- Wash with a wet, soapy cloth each time you are done using your cutting board. Wipe any excess with a dry cloth, dry immediately. Leaving your board on the counter wet may cause it to warp.
- To disinfect, use lemon juice or a mixture of equal parts water and white vinegar--lightly spray on board or apply with wet cloth. Wipe any excess with a cloth and dry immediately.
- Apply 3-4 table spoons of mineral or vegetable oil before first use and repeat approximately every four weeks.
- NEVER SUBMERGE BOARD IN WATER.
- NEVER WASH BOARD UNDER RUNNING WATER
- NEVER USE DISHWASHER
- NEVER LEAVE BOARD CLOSE TO A HEAT SOURCE